Happy birthday to all the Virgos out there! I’m back with a new Virgo nail art design. Can you believe we only have four more zodiac signs left? I decided to feature the super cute image from Harunouta’s zodiac stamping plate and it’s heavy on kawaii stars. So little cute stars became the design element I focused on the most. I kept adding more and more until even my pinkie and index fingers ended up with little star french tips. So much from one star-filled full background image.
Nail art products used
- Base Polish:
- Night Owl Lacquer’s “Wind Swirls“
- Stamping Polishes:
- Hit the Bottle’s “From the Ground Up” and Maniology’s “Boba“
- Advanced Stamping Polishes:
- Mixtures and pure form of L’oreal’s “Walk on the Beach” and Maniology’s “Coconut” and “Terracotta Rose“
- Stamping Plates:
- Born Pretty “BP-170” (planet/Mercury); “Harunouta-13” (Virgo girl, Virgo symbol); Maniology “X Street Cherub M186“ (Mercury’s wings) + “MXM046” (“Virgo”); and UberChic “10-03” (star pattern)
Items in italics are debuting on the blog for the first time.
It’s been a while, but I finally used the last polish in Night Owl Lacquer’s Fall 2019 collection, which is still for sale. It’s a lovely shade and I can’t believe it’s taken me so long to use it, but then I bought a very similar polish from this month’s Polish Pickup because it glows in the dark. I am so predictable. 🤣
#LizmosZodiacCollab – Virgo
Final Virgo nail art photos
Until next time, friends! 🙋♀️
Here’s the complete set of the (western) zodiac. Click the photos for more information on the design.