Hope you’re having a Happy Holo-ween!
Halloween is just about over so let’s end this with a jack-o-lantern planet full of candy. I’d become an astronaut in that world…
…as long as astronauts get good dental plans. 🤣
- Base Polishes:
- Black Heart’s “Teal Galaxy“, Color Club’s “Beyond“, and Colores de Carol’s “Pandemonium“
- Stamping Polishes:
- Essie’s “No Place Like Chrome” and Mundo de Unas’ “Black“
- Advanced Stamping Polishes:
- Essie’s “No Place Like Chrome” and “Taj-ma-haul“; Sally Hansen’s Insta-dri “Mint Sprint“; Smacker’s “Wickedly Stylish“; and Zoya’s “Perrie“
- Stamping Plate:
- Nicole Diary Festival ND-002
I started with a holographic vertical gradient across my nails. Then I made my advanced stamping decals with silver polish and found that they were a little light. So I went back with some black stamps and made a kind of double stamp over the pumpkin and skeletal astronaut to emphasize their details.
And finally a little glimpse of this design with a glossy topcoat…
It’s been fun, Halloween! We’ll meet again next year. 😘