I think the moon manis have been my best project this year although it may be too soon to say since we’re only four prompts in. All I know is that I’ve been very happy with each one for different reasons. This one turned out super cute and I actually got to paint a design I’ve had in my head for a while. I just needed to add a second moon, the Sturgeon Moon, and it fit in symbols of the many facets of this time of this year, which included fish and flight.
Nail art products used
- Base Polish:
- The Don Deeva’s “Peppermint Petty 2.0“
- Stamping Polishes:
- Apipila’s “Pearly Black” and KADS’ “44 Light Gray Blue“
- Advanced Stamping Polishes:
- Born Pretty’s “Coral Grapefruit“; KADS’ “46 Peach“; Look’s “Lilac“; Maniology’s “Buttercup“, “Caramel“, + “Marzipan“; Night Owl Lacquer’s “Love Yourself“; and Pure Ice’s “Dollface“
- Stamping Plates:
- Born Pretty “Sweet Dream-A001” (flying fish), KADS “Immaturity 012“ (girl on dolphin, birds, drifting flowers), Maniology “MXM039” (clouds)
Items in italics are debuting on the blog for the first time.
I have a history of throwing blue and pink together, but today’s base polish already did most of the throwing for me! Still, I had to do my own part so naturally I needed a pink dolphin instead of a grey one and the rest of the color palette went out from there. It all feels…very harmonious and magical. I wish I knew where they were going. It feels like a fairly non-dangerous but interesting adventure, which is about where I’m at now.
(To be honest I don’t think I’d be courting danger at any age. Like…why? Let’s just frolick and have tea with the unicorns.)
#LunarCollab – Sturgeon Moon
Pssst! This isn’t the first time I used the flying fishes. Check out Bridge to the Heavens
Final Sturgeon Moon photos…
Naturally I really loved this one so I’m throwing in a macro.
Until next time, friends! 🙋♀️
Here is a list of all the full moon nail art that the I have done for this Instagram challenge so far! Sorted from the oldest to the newest.