I mean…it’s bad enough being a regular human and getting hangry when your blood sugar levels drop. I can only imagine what it’s like for vampires… 😉
- Base Polishes:
- Celestial Polish’s “The Blood is the Life“, Pretty Serious’ “Forbidden Zone“, and Sinful Colors’ “Sin-ammon“
- Stamping Polishes:
- B. Loves Plates’ “B. a Cherry Lollipop“, Born Pretty’s “In Fire” (press sample), and Nails Inc’s Magnetic Polish “Kensington Palace“
- Advanced Stamping Polish:
- Nails Inc’s Magnetic Polish “Kensington Palace“
- Stamping Plates:
- Born Pretty BP-172 (smaller blood splatters) and Halloween-L009 (big blood splatter); Maniology BM-S243 (“blood thirsty”) and BM-S249 (vampire bite)
This is the third time I’ve used The Blood is the Life and the second time I’ve used it for vampire nail art. Considering that its maker was inspired by Dracula when she came up with this polish, I feel that’s appropriate.
Anyway, I painted this one for @clairestelle8’s Halloween nail art challenge prompt: vampire. I have plans to catch up with the previous prompts so you might see a whole bunch of very short posts in the next bit. This is my favorite month for nail art so I’m going to try!
Meanwhile, check out some vampire/bloody nail art from previous years:
Until next time, friends! 🙂
Leave a Reply