I swear I’ve done nothing but mess up everything I’ve painted the past few days, but we’ll post what we have to post and today’s look is a pretty blue nail art with cute winter bird stamping decals. I went the human way when I talk about winter birds because I chose images of birds dressed up for the cold in scarves and hats. The phrase “I’m so freaking cold” practically stamped itself, poor things. My usual photo didn’t work out so you can see I just made do.
Nail art products used
- Base Polishes:
- Don Deeva’s “Viagra“ with “Blueberry Milk” underneath
- Stamping Polish:
- Maniology’s “Sonnet“
- Advanced Stamping Polishes:
- Essie’s “Sunshine State of Mind“, OPI’s “I Just Can’t Cope-acabana“, Pretty Serious’ “Overcast“, Sinful Colors’ “Snow Me White“
- Stamping Plates:
- Lantern & Wren “All the Jingle Ladies“ (“I’m so freaking cold”), Maniology’s “M261“ (bird in hat and scarf), and “QJ-L43” (penguin in hat and scarf)
Items in italics are debuting on the blog for the first time.
Things that worked: “Sonnet” is an excellent dark pink to stamp with. The penguin is cute.
Things that could have been better: One less layer of the base coat might have made this prettier and more icy looking because it would be more transparent. Should have not used orange on the other bird. Especially not that bright of an orange.
@JustAddNailArt – Snow Birds
- Instagram Group: @JustAddNailArt
- Hosts: Darlyn
- Group tag: #jansnowbirds
- Prompt: Snow Birds
- Next prompt: Rubber Ducky
Final bird nail art photos
Until next time, friends! 🙋♀️
Leave a Reply