My Little Pony:
I keep meaning to start customizing or even doing some nice mlp art, but until that happens all I have to show is some hasbro lineart I've colored and occasionally modified.
- NEW! MLP Easter bonnet - made an Easter bonnet for a contest on the trading post. 32 gauge wire and 11/0 seed beads on a hat bought from Hobby Lobby. Still want to do a custom pony someday. another view, closeup
- Winter Raffle Entry - basically had to color this picture to enter the raffle so right to left my mlp designs of: Apple Tart, Sugar Plum, and Ginger Snap. Wish I had more time to do it more proper-like, but them's the breaks. Threw a dice to pick Ginger Snap's color scheme. I think the dice did me wrong. :)
- Sweetberry - yeah, I got her colors wrong because I couldn't figure out what pony she was when I started coloring. :)
- Wysteria - tried using a color scheme that I'd seen elsewhere. Didn't quite capture it but still like this one.
- Sapphire Shores - someone at the arena asked for someone else to color this one as her persona (the hasbro Sapphire Shores) but I did it instead. >:)
- Firebyrd - this one I did for my dear friend, Firebyrd: a variation of her pony persona! I added the wings and drew the symbol, the rest is hasbro lineart.
- Champagne - did this for a pony persona contest and lost. :p I still like my design best, but then I would like something that has sparklies running up the legs. ^.^