~I don't make mistakes~
I just look like a fucking idiot sometimes.
Sea Lion 0.1:
- « Site History
- « Simply Purple  || Sea Lion 1.0  »
Run Time: Sept. 22 - 27, 2000
- Host: Redrival
- # Pages: 164
- Tools: notepad, Paint Shop Pro 6.0
If not for Unadorned--which didn't run at all--this version would have been up for the least amount of time: 6 days. I messed up. I didn't thoroughly check this layout in Netscape and there was an unsightly gap on some pages. I chose to scrap this design and start a new one.
Candy Palmer's old site had a cat that did all the talking. The idea of a second voice appealed to me; thus brain was born. He's a little shy. [brain: How you doin?] Please don't hit on the visitors, brain. [brain: What if I just hump their leg?] I don't even want to know how a brain could manage that...
- Having nekos and foxes link back to the home page is one thing, having the bird=home, sealion=parent index, seaweed=top of page, well, that's too much.
- Continuing to use <br>s instead of a <dl> in the menu.
- Listing the sections and what's in them without linking to those sections when I'm talking about them.
- Left links section in frames for no reason.
- The layout itself is not very attractive. :p
- Jester - (sub)
- Writing -
- Poetry - (sub)
- Essays - (sub)
- Short Stories - (sub)
- Monologues - (sub)
- Wanderings - (sub) scraps of unfinishable writing
- Art Gallery - (sub)
- Brain Dump - (sub)
- Site Info - I messed with cursors for the first time so it had a helpful question mark. To-do list, quote archive, and a "mission statement" appeared.
- Portfolio - (sub) moved here, but still linked to in Random Chaos. I talked about my goal with each layout and the result.
- Sitemap - a bulleted text list with dates.
- MSKing - changed to MSKing. I was hoping to get people familiar with my name.
- Links - (sub) still in frames. Why?
- Random Chaos - (sub) switched to this layout.