While I was lagging behind the ABC Challenge (and also didn’t have a blog to post in), I chose breakfast as my subject for the letter ‘b’. I wasn’t really happy with the manicure that resulted and also had no idea that I really needed to clean up my edges and really moisturize. (I’ve included a picture of the original waaaay down on the bottom.) Well, the 26 Day Challenge snuck up on me with ‘Winter Warmth’ and I wanted to stay away from textiles so I went with something else that makes winter feel really satisfying and warm: food. Great excuse to re-do my breakfast mani before I posted it. Wish I’d posted this last night when I finished it, but the cat wanted snuggles and then it was time for sleep.
- Base Colors: Essie’s “Mrs Always-right”, Sinful Color’s Demi Matte “Chalk It Up”
- Stamping Polish: Sinful Color’s “Calypso”, Born Pretty’s black, Mundo de Unas in “Pinon” and “Caramel” and “White”
- Reverse Stamping Polish: Revlon’s Parfumerie “Apricot Nectar” and “Espresso”, Sinful Color’s “Resilient” and “Daisy Daze”, Sinful Color’s Demi Matte “Chalk It Up”
- Freehand Polishes: (the egg) L.A. Colors’ Art Deco white, Finger Paints’ “Master Muse”
- Stamping Plate: Moyou London Cookbook Collection 03 (coffee), Nee Jolie’s NJX-009 (cook), hehe 055 (strudel), Eljiubas EJB-03 (pine boughs and gingerbread man)
I am loving Essie’s “Mrs Always Right”. It’s a perfect light red (I thought Sinful Color’s “Resilient” was the closest I’d get to that) and not a pink. I expect I’ll hitting up this bottle a lot in the next couple of weeks.
Here is the ‘B’ inlinkz that I was too late to be a part of:
Crumpet’s Nail Tarts 26 Great Nail Art Ideas – Winter Warmth inlinkz that I was also too late to be a part of:
And for those who patiently scrolled to the bottom in the hopes of being scarred for life…
Leave a Reply